Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

welcome october

hello my friends
TGIF ^^
 
and its october..my fave month.
its all because me, my mom and also my daughter have the same birthday on this october.
3 generation have the same birth month. 
i think we must have fabulous birthday celebration this year ..
i'm so excited ^^ 
xxixixixixiixi....

and now
i want to share my first card that i created on early october, its a shabby chic card.
 
 
i used all my favourite thing on this card..
dies..dies..and dies ^^

this time i used magnolia stamps TILDA WITH LOVE from with love collections,
magnolia doohickey doily flower, scallop tag, and anastasia border die by cheery lynn.
designer paper is from prima marketings Divine collection, design by Jodie Lee.
coloring with distress ink.
embossing powder = aged teal by stampendous.


thats from me
thank you
 
hugs,
kiki foe

enter this to :

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia!
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I love all of the details. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia "Favorite Things" Challenge. We have a new challenge starting today: Dress up for Halloween. We hope you will play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Kiki, thank you for joining in at LHOSM.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List