Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Beautifull you

Heloo..

today i would like to share this sweet shabby card that i made for my crafter friend Silvy
this time i chosse to make "butterfly garden" as a theme of my card
 stamp : Tilda with UGG shoes
which i stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black, and i colored it with distres marker and reinker

designer paper :
Butterfly Garden - pink Paislee

corugared paper
doilly paper
neutral brads glitter - We R memory Keepers
metal corner frame
butterfly light clay
gesso
icicle Stickles
beautifull you clear stamp
lace and flower from my local store


here is details of my card


That all from me today...

Thanks for stopping by...
xoxo, 
Kiki Foe
I want to enter this card for this following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. so sweet, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shabby card very much !! Thank you for joining us at YMAM. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Beautiful! Thank you for joining YMAM!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List