Followers

Friday, December 20, 2013

gracias por un amigo

Hello..
gracias por un amigo 
i just finished my card creation,and its not a christmas card.
its a thank you card, i made this for my crafter friend shelly
she love blue so much, so i've made my card just the way she love the color
hopely she'll like my creation


some product :
 magnolia rubber stamp
bazzill paper
magnolia "summer memories" row the boat designer paper
distress ink pad and marker
flag banner from La-la land dies
LLO blue punch packs from K&Company
corner light clay
maya road paper twine cording cloud
gesso
star button
rooled roses and flower all from my old stash

thanks for visiting my blog,

hugs,
kiki foe

some challenge :

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Wishing you a Happy Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kiki. Fabulous colouring and gorgeous details. Tilda looks so sweet surrounded by those gorgeous blues. Your friend will love it!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another wonderful card...love your choice of blues...so pretty...lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Your colouring is amazing and I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with wanderful colours!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List