Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

dancing with you...

hello ^^

Now, I am sharing with you my GDT card for whoopsy daisy challenge
our theme for this week is WELCOME SPRING.
its my first time sharing my card using this sweet image from whoopsy daisy here in my blog.

and here is my creations
 

using sheet-507 from whoopsy daisy digistamps
colored it with distress ink pad and marker
shape the edge of my card using WRMK scallop corner chomper
paper by prima
Mpress oval dies
Lalaland dies fence
MFT doily dies
corugated paper
Whimpsy stamps "treasured moments tickets" 
ribbon
corner light clay
half pearls
paper flower
 

TYFL,

crafty hugs
kiki foe

see you at the challenge's blog
and if you like this image please visit whoopsiedaisy shop,
 where you can find lots of sweet image
that suits for your card or scrapbook projects 

thanks for visiting


 

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. So cute..
    You're so talented..

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dian Ratna ^^
      i love your cards..

      xoxo,
      kiki foe

      Delete

My Blog List